Each year the Maine Soccer Coaches select Regional All-Star Teams and State Teams from Northern and Southern Maine. We also select two All-America and the number of All-New England players based on our NSCAA membership, Class “Players of the Year” and Regional “Coach of the Year” selections. The process has several steps:
1. In September coaches nominate up to five (5) of their own players by emailing the president. The deadline for nominations is Monday, September 24th.
2. Nomination sheets and a ballot template are sent to coaches the week of October 8th.
3. Regional All-Star Ballots are sent to the Regional Vice-Presidents via email by Monday, October 15th.
4. V.P’s send President the Regional All-Star teams by Monday, October 22nd.
5. All-America/All New England/Coach of the Year ballot is sent out to coaches the week of November 1st.
6. Regional All-Star teams will be posted on website Friday, November 2nd.
7. Seniors who are selected to a Regional All-Star Team may play in the Annual Maine Soccer Coaches Senior Bowl. Individual coaches invited their Senior All-Star(s) to the Senior Bowl and have them email the President (email@example.com) their intention to play during the week of November 5th. Regional Championship coaches are invited to coach at the Senior Bowl.
8. All-America/All New England/Coach of the Year ballot is due to president via email on Monday, November 12th. Note that coaches who attend the Senior Bowl may hand deliver the ballot.